Volunteering at Bolton Library and Museum Services
If you have some time to spare and would like to support your local library and museum service, we can offer several great opportunities to volunteer.
- Learn new skills in a supportive environment.
- Gain useful work experience whilst helping others.
- Add to your C.V. - we will be happy to act as a reference in the future.
- As a young volunteer working towards a Duke of Edinburgh Award or a Youth Achievement Award, we can validate your logbook.
Download details about volunteer roles
- Computer mentor
- Historic Halls Volunteer
- Home Library Service
- Library Visitor Volunteer
- Museum Visitor Volunteer
- Storytelling and Events
How to apply
Either e-mail the completed form to email@example.com or post it to:
Bolton Central Library,
Le Mans Crescent,
Alternatively pick up an application form from your local library or ring 01204 332853 and ask for one to be posted out to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!