Coming soon! BorrowBox Drop in - Bolton Central Library - Monday 22nd January - 2 to 4 pm. Want a demo - just ask the staff. Or bring your device and get registered for eBooks and eAudio and download the app.
We are pleased to announce that we now offer a bigger and better eBook and eAudiobook download service in partnership with Greater Manchester Libraries and BorrowBox.
Sign up for our new eBook service
If you were using our previous eBook and eAudiobook service you'll need to sign up to BorrowBox. It's still free and there is an even a larger collection of both eBooks and eAudiobooks for you to download. Any existing loans will stay booked out until the end of their loan period
The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and read or listen to your library's eBooks and eAudiobooks anywhere and everywhere. To download the app simply open the app store on your device, search for BorrowBox and download.
- Browse ebooks and audiobooks with BorrowBox
- If you have got sight difficulties you can also sign up for the Royal National Institute of Blind People's (RNIB) free Talking Book by Digital Download service.
- Can’t find what you want? Search over 50 000 free eBook downloads on the Project Gutenberg website; http://www.gutenberg.org/
And that’s not all – try out our Free Zinio eMagazine service. There is no change to Zinio if you already use it; http://www.boltonlams.co.uk/libraries/emagazines
Get up and running with Borrow Box
- Getting started with Borrow Box
- How to install Borrow Box
- For more information about BorrowBox see our ‘help’ page’ (requires your library login details)